Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 77.20||Change +2.24(+2.988%)||open 75.46||Day High 78.59||52-Week High 78.59|
|Volume 506,224||Previous Close 74.96||Day Low 74.78||52-Week Low 10.71|
- Jan 3, 2018 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dec 14, 2017 Esperion Announces the Appointment of Jeffrey Berkowitz to Board of Directors
- Dec 1, 2017 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Nov 13, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Jefferies 2017 London Healthcare Conference
- Nov 9, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Stifel 2017 Healthcare Conference