Esperion Therapeutics is passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, oral therapies for patients and physicians globally that could potentially significantly reduce elevated levels of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) in patients with hypercholesterolemia inadequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, Esperion-discovered and developed, brings a targeted mechanism of action to the space that could potentially address unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly".
Esperion Therapeutics is a publicly traded company (since 2013) and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 38.94||Change -1.46(-3.614%)||open 40.56||Day High 40.75||52-Week High 48.21|
|Volume 1,606,225||Previous Close 40.40||Day Low 38.65||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Mar 20, 2017 Esperion Announces FDA Confirmation Regarding Regulatory Pathway to Approval for an LDL-C Lowering Indication for Bempedoic Acid
- Mar 7, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Triplet Oral Therapy Study of Bempedoic Acid/Ezetimibe/Atorvastatin
- Mar 6, 2017 Esperion Announces Oral Presentation on Genetic Validation of ATP Citrate Lyase Inhibition at the American College of Cardiology 66th Annual Scientific Session
- Feb 22, 2017 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Development Program Update; Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
- Feb 15, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference