Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, once-daily, oral therapies to lower levels of low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 23.33||Change +0.80(+3.551%)||open 22.54||Day High 25.93||52-Week High 26.10|
|Volume 1,574,740||Previous Close 22.53||Day Low 22.33||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Feb 22, 2017 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Development Program Update; Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
- Feb 15, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
- Jan 25, 2017 Esperion Completes Enrollment of Pivotal Phase 3 Long-Term Safety and Tolerability Study of Bempedoic Acid in Patients with Hypercholesterolemia
- Jan 9, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Global Cardiovascular Outcomes Trial for Bempedoic Acid
- Jan 8, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Three Pivotal Phase 3 Studies for Bempedoic Acid