Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 37.54||Change -0.15(-0.398%)||open 37.51||Day High 38.07||52-Week High 82.68|
|Volume 740,147||Previous Close 37.69||Day Low 36.88||52-Week Low 30.95|
- May 25, 2018 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- May 23, 2018 Esperion Announces Third Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Bempedoic Acid Meets Primary Endpoint
- May 22, 2018 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference
- May 10, 2018 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Healthcare Conference
- May 4, 2018 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Deutsche Bank 43rd Annual Health Care Conference