Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 49.19||Change -0.30(-0.606%)||open 49.28||Day High 49.54||52-Week High 57.40|
|Volume 275,099||Previous Close 49.49||Day Low 48.50||52-Week Low 10.30|
- Nov 13, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Jefferies 2017 London Healthcare Conference
- Nov 9, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Stifel 2017 Healthcare Conference
- Nov 7, 2017 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Franchise Development Program Updates; Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Nov 6, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Pivotal Phase 3 Study for the Bempedoic Acid / Ezetimibe Combination Pill
- Oct 10, 2017 Esperion to Host Analyst and Investor Day Event on October 17