Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, once-daily, oral therapies to lower levels of low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 11.08||Change -0.05(-0.449%)||open 11.14||Day High 11.21||52-Week High 20.19|
|Volume 91,994||Previous Close 11.13||Day Low 10.91||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Jan 9, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Global Cardiovascular Outcomes Trial for Bempedoic Acid
- Jan 8, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Three Pivotal Phase 3 Studies for Bempedoic Acid
- Jan 4, 2017 Esperion to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Nov 28, 2016 Esperion Therapeutics Announces Publication of Definitive Paper on Bempedoic Acid Mechanism of Action in Nature Communications
- Nov 9, 2016 Esperion Therapeutics to Present at the Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference