Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 49.31||Change -0.06(-0.122%)||open 49.35||Day High 50.19||52-Week High 57.38|
|Volume 412,757||Previous Close 49.37||Day Low 48.00||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Aug 11, 2017 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Aug 9, 2017 Esperion Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
- Aug 8, 2017 Esperion Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Aug 8, 2017 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Franchise Development Program Updates; Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Aug 8, 2017 Esperion Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Phase 2 Study of Bempedoic Acid / Ezetimibe Combination Plus Atorvastatin