Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 78.90||Change +0.96(+1.232%)||open 78.34||Day High 79.68||52-Week High 82.18|
|Volume 282,956||Previous Close 77.94||Day Low 77.11||52-Week Low 20.39|
- Feb 23, 2018 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Feb 20, 2018 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Franchise Development Program Updates; Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
- Jan 3, 2018 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dec 14, 2017 Esperion Announces the Appointment of Jeffrey Berkowitz to Board of Directors
- Dec 1, 2017 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)