Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 44.34||Change +2.03(+4.798%)||open 43.17||Day High 44.54||52-Week High 48.21|
|Volume 1,174,636||Previous Close 42.31||Day Low 41.43||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Jun 14, 2017 Esperion to Present at the JMP Securities 2017 Life Sciences Conference
- May 31, 2017 Esperion to Present at the Jefferies 2017 Global Healthcare Conference
- May 22, 2017 Esperion Provides Update on Common Stock Trading Activity
- May 19, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference
- May 18, 2017 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)