Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 69.25||Change 0.00(0.000%)||open 0.00||Day High N/A||52-Week High 82.68|
|Volume N/A||Previous Close 69.25||Day Low N/A||52-Week Low 30.95|
- Apr 13, 2018 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Mar 27, 2018 Esperion Announces Positive Top-Line Results from Phase 2 Study of Bempedoic Acid Added-On to a PCSK9 Inhibitor in Patients with Hypercholesterolemia
- Mar 7, 2018 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at March 2018 Investor Conferences
- Mar 7, 2018 Esperion Announces Positive Top-Line Results from First Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Bempedoic Acid
- Feb 23, 2018 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)