Esperion Therapeutics is passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, oral therapies for patients and physicians globally that could potentially significantly reduce elevated levels of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) in patients with hypercholesterolemia inadequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, Esperion-discovered and developed, brings a targeted mechanism of action to the space that could potentially address unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly".
Esperion Therapeutics is a publicly traded company (since 2013) and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 36.69||Change -0.69(-1.846%)||open 37.26||Day High 37.71||52-Week High 48.21|
|Volume 528,042||Previous Close 37.38||Day Low 36.38||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Mar 28, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the 16th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference
- Mar 20, 2017 Esperion Announces FDA Confirmation Regarding Regulatory Pathway to Approval for an LDL-C Lowering Indication for Bempedoic Acid
- Mar 7, 2017 Esperion Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Triplet Oral Therapy Study of Bempedoic Acid/Ezetimibe/Atorvastatin
- Mar 6, 2017 Esperion Announces Oral Presentation on Genetic Validation of ATP Citrate Lyase Inhibition at the American College of Cardiology 66th Annual Scientific Session
- Feb 22, 2017 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Development Program Update; Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results