Esperion Therapeutics is passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, oral therapies for patients and physicians globally that could potentially significantly reduce elevated levels of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) in patients with hypercholesterolemia inadequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, Esperion-discovered and developed, brings a targeted mechanism of action to the space that could potentially address unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly".
Esperion Therapeutics is a publicly traded company (since 2013) and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 33.76||Change +0.45(+1.351%)||open 33.80||Day High 34.47||52-Week High 48.21|
|Volume 720,852||Previous Close 33.31||Day Low 32.19||52-Week Low 9.40|
- May 22, 2017 Esperion Provides Update on Common Stock Trading Activity
- May 19, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference
- May 18, 2017 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- May 12, 2017 Esperion to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2017 Healthcare Conference
- May 4, 2017 Esperion Provides Bempedoic Acid Development Program Updates; Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results