Esperion is a late-stage pharmaceutical company passionately committed to developing and commercializing complementary, non-statin, once-daily, oral therapies to lower elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol for patients with hypercholesterolemia not adequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Bempedoic acid, a convenient, complementary, cost-effective, once-daily, oral inhibitor of ATP Citrate Lyase (ACLi) brings a targeted mechanism of action to address patients unmet medical needs in a way that is "patient-friendly, physician-friendly, and payer-friendly”.
Esperion has been a publicly traded company since 2013 and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ESPR.
|Last Price 50.80||Change -1.41(-2.698%)||open 52.52||Day High 52.56||52-Week High 57.40|
|Volume 49,119||Previous Close 52.21||Day Low 50.71||52-Week Low 9.40|
- Oct 10, 2017 Esperion to Host Analyst and Investor Day Event on October 17
- Oct 2, 2017 Esperion Completes Patient Enrollment in Global Pivotal Phase 3 Program for Bempedoic Acid
- Aug 11, 2017 Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Aug 9, 2017 Esperion Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
- Aug 8, 2017 Esperion Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock